Bauhaus Construction has been active providing construction management and general contracting services since it was established in 1989. We also oversee client’s construction projects as owner representatives.
Over the years, we have completed many high-end commercial and residential projects, the majority of them in the New York area, but also throughout the United States.
At Bauhaus, we manage projects centrally from our New York office through an effective and professional team of project managers who work with demanding site superintendents and dependable, proven sub-contractors and suppliers.
Alternatively, we also provide general contracting services for construction projects, most often through competitive bidding, and carry out the design and plans provided by architects and engineers with precision.
Since 1989, Bauhaus Construction has built a reputation for delivering work of exacting quality. We handle our relationships and obligations with clients, architects, engineers, subcontractors, City and State authorities with professionalism. And, above all, we always strive to complete our projects on time and in budget.
- We are involved in a project from the outset, working with the client and the architects/designers to improve time efficiency and to maximize economic resources
- We continually update our knowledge of new materials and building technologies and track availability and costs
- Quality of labor, skill requirements and safety standards are carefully evaluated and monitored
- We are familiar with our market and clients benefit from our knowledge and experience
- When defining a project, we are well positioned to negotiate the best prices and develop detailed, rational schedules